Wednesday, September 26, 2012
We got the house and... waited. B just wasn't quite there yet. Earlier this year, I offered him that we could do one more round of fertility treatments if afterwards we could get moving on the adoption. That was this spring, we started the home study process again in late May and we had a home visit. Everything is in order, we can't tell that there's anything left outstanding, and... it should be another month or so and then we'll have final approval. I'm really hoping for placement by Christmas.
Posted by jenniebee at 9:28 PM